General Information on Repatriation
As specialists, with over twenty years experience, in the repatriation of the deceased
to all destinations we will act in a speedy and efficient manner. We have been helping
many families right from our inception to repatriate their loved ones. The repatriation
funeral services offered by us understand the confusion and difficulty involved
during the period of death. We specialize in Indian repatriation services and offer
flexible plans for taking care of all aspects and leaving very little for you. Right
from the documentation to the flight booking to all the preparation needed of the
person deceased, we are a one-stop solution for everything. Once you have decided
to entrust your requirements to our company you will be looked after by one member
of our staff throughout. A flight can be booked within a few hours for all repatriations
and in addition our services include the following: -
- Full International Repatriation services to and from any country in the world
- Advice on all Repatriation documentation and coffin requirements for:
- UK authorities
- All Embassies & Consulates
- All major airlines
- Collection and delivery service throughout the UK 24 hrs per day, 7 days week.
- Unsealing the repatriation coffin and removing the metal lining.
- A range of coffins conforming to international shipping regulations (zinc lined, air-trays, specialist Italian and French coffins).
- Urns suitable for international transit.
- Embalming services suitable for all cases going to tropical climates and elsewhere.
Our comprehensive repatriation service accommodates all religious denominations. We understand the requirements & regulations for the shipment of human remains.
We will also undertake the liaison at the other side of the deceased’s journey. We are experts at these concerns related to Indian repatriation services.
We are recognised by the majority of the Consulates & Embassies in London. We have an in-depth knowledge of their customs, permits, and coffin regulations that need to be adhered to.
We care for the next of kin and relatives during their short stay in London to register the death and provide Chapels of Rest if required.