Price List for Weekday Cremations (Excluding Bank & Public Holidays)
- Availability of our Trained and Professional Staff and Funeral Directors at any time for consultation on the phone.
- Dealing with all the Authorities for obtaining the correct documents for a Cremation to take place.
- Completion of all the legal paperwork (Death Registration to be completed by the family).
- Collection of the deceased on Mondays to Fridays between 9.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m. (excluding Bank & Public holidays) within 10 miles radius from our Offices
- Temporary preservation treatment of the deceased (embalming)
- Take the deceased to family home for the final religious ceremony within 10 miles radius from our Office, between 10.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m
- Travel from the deceased family home travel to the Crematorium within 10 miles radius for a single slot at the Crematorium.
- Supply of an Oak Veneered Coffin with Satin Lining and matching Gold Finished Plastic Handles.
- Provision of Hearse for the cremation.
- Our Price 2,200.00
- Additional Optional Charges
- Out of hours collection of the deceased 325.00
- Performing the final religious ceremony in our Mandir during office hours (Mondays to Fridays) 100.00
- Provision of each limousine carrying 6 passengers (Mondays to Fridays) 400.00
- Doctor's Cremation Form 4 Fees 82.00
- Additional mileage (price per mile) 1.00
- Crematorium Fees (varies according to Crematorium to be used) to be confirmed at the time of booking the cremation
- Direct Cremations - funeral director's charges plus the crematorium fee
(at a time and place of cremation of our choice) 1495.00